Sea and multimodal container transportations (FCL - Full Container Load)
The most cheap and secure way of cargo delivery is multimodal container transportation, which includes container transportation by ocean and feeder vessels and guarantees maximum safety for your cargo.
GLOBALTRANS provides all types of international container forwarding services all around the world, including “Door to Door” delivery and all other way of deliveries according to “Incoterms 2000”.
“GLOBALTRANS” takes one of the leading positions in the international market of container services, due to:high-skilled, professionally-reliable and customer-oriented team of experts in international logistics and freight-forwarding;firm, long-dated established relations with ocean and feeder shipping lines;possessing trucking fleet, what gives an opportunity to pick up containers from port in shortest possible time by most competitive rate;widespread and reliable international agency network in the world container key ports;full flexibility to provide the most cost-effective delivery service possible;
Trucking fleet ownership enables pick up containers from port at earliest possible date by competitive rate.
"Globaltrans" Ltd. cooperation with shipping lines based on long-term service contracts wich are supported by "Globaltrans" Ltd. with heavy freight traffic.
The main "Globaltrans" Ltd. cargotraffic delivered via port Kotka (Finland) and port Riga (Latvia);
Heavy imported containers reasonably to deliver via port Saint-Petersburg.
"Globaltrans" Ltd. is admittedly committed to providing customers with high-level transportation services including consulting to meet their ever-changing needs. High quality, reliability and experience are "Globaltrans" Ltd. pledge today and for the future. "Globaltrans" experts provide customers with valuable assistance in drawing up faultless shipping documentation which guarantees trouble-free cargo movement throughout the entire route, including sea- and airports, rail interchanges, border and customs formalities. "Globaltrans" Ltd. team posseses vast forwarding and transportation experience which gives an oportunity to act rapidly, rightly and confidently in all nonstandard situations always sloving the customers problems from beggining to an end.
"Globaltrans" Ltd. team offers to the customers wide range of forwarding and customs services including services in the country of shipper.
In transit sea- and airports "Globaltrans" Ltd. by the customers wish and according to the customers instructions can arrange reloading of the cargo by fair price from containers into awining trailers.
Stages of multimodal container transportation management:
- efficient arranging of booking
- export/import documentation issuing
- well-timed empty container delivery to shippers warehouse under loading;
- arranging and supervision of loading/unloading the cargo into/out of container (with licensed independent surveyor participation, tally of cartons, verification against packing lists, visual inspection of condition of cartons (check for damages), supervision of weighing of each article verification against packing lists, reporting in written form, with photos, if needed);
- sealing container, including sealing with “High Security Seals” HSS;
- delivery of loaded container to port, control of timely container loading on board a vessel;
- full forwarding services package in port of loading and port of discharge, including bill of lading, release and arrival notice issuing;
- container tracking during transportation by ocean and feeder vessels;
- CMR/TIR issuing in port of discharge;
- container delivery by own trucks and trailers to destination point;
- international border crossing with passing over customs formalities on border and at customs warehouse;
- empty container return to the shipping line container yard;
Main trans-shipment ports for export-inport and transit cargoes:
- Russia: Saint-Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vladivostok;
- Finland: Kotka, Helsinki, Hamina;
- Ukraine: Odessa, Ilychevsk;
- Latvia: Riga;
- Lithuania: Klaipeda;
- Estland: Tallin;
- Germany: Hamburg, Bremerhafen, Lubeck;
- Netherlands: Rotterdam, Amsterdam;
If weight and volume of your cargo are not enough to load full container, to reduce your expences for transportation we can offer delivery in «GLOBALTRANS» consolidated container for small consignment of goods, so called LCL delivery (Less than Container Loaded). ( "Consolidated cargo delivery (LCL - Less than container load)").
- Sea and multimodal container transportation (FCL – Full container load)
- Consolidated cargo delivery (LCL - Less than container load)
- Oversized and heavy cargo transportation
- Railway transportation
- Project cargo transportation
- Customs clearance